To record your participation and print your statement of continuing pharmacy education credit for each session you attend, you will need to complete a few short steps:
- Go to NACDS Education Portal
and click on Course Catalog.
- Click on the Total Store Expo tab under Conference Sessions.
- Select Add To Cart next to the title of the TSE 2017 Insight Session attended.
- Log in with your NACDS Learner Community Username and password. If you do not have an existing NACDS Learner Community login, please click on Sign Up For a New Account.
- After logging in, please select Enroll Now and select the appropriate credit category. Please note only pharmacists are eligible to receive continuing pharmacy education for the NACDS TSE 2017 Insight Sessions.
- Click on the blue title of the session under Activities.
- Enter the CE attendance code for the session for which you wish to claim credit. Codes are provided at the end of each session.
- Attest that you attended this session, fill out the program evaluation, evaluate course instructors, and click submit.
- You are now able to push the Claim button. You will be asked to put in your NABP number, Birth Month and Birth Day and select Claim.
Please note: Repeat this process for any additional sessions that you attended
If you need assistance, please contact us at