Fax the completed form to (703) 683-5678.
Other Ways To Purchase
Apply by Fax
Apply By Mail
Mailed forms should be sent to:
P.O. Box 34814
Alexandria, Virginia 22334-0814
Return your forms via the U.S. Postal Service 1st Class or Priority Mail. Other overnight delivery services cannot deliver to this address.
Apply By Email
For fastest processing of your application, email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Space Cancellation & Downgrade
All booth cancellations and requests to downgrade contracted booth and meeting space must be submitted in writing. Exhibitors who are unable to occupy and use the contracted exhibit space should forward a completed “Booth Cancellation Form“ or letter to the NACDS Exhibits Department. Cancellation form or letters may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Upon Cancellation, all complimentary and paid registrations will be canceled. Paid registrations will be subject to the cancellation and refund schedule outlined in Section I, #4, “Individual Cancellations and Substitutions” of the Rules & Regulations.
- Exhibitors opting to relocate their presence into a shared booth more than seven (7) days after contacting their original booth will be considered a booth downgrade and will be subject to the applicable schedule and associated fees.
- NACDS reserves the right to invoice Exhibitor the cancellation/downgrade fee balance in the event booth payments made are less than the fee amount. Exhibitor’s ability to participate in future NACDS events may be impacted due to unpaid cancellation/downgrade fees.
- Upon booth downgrade, Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment will be reduced in accordance with the exhibitor’s new booth size. Exhibitors will be required to pay for previously complimentary registrations at the appropriate rate.
- NACDS reserves the right to relocate downgraded booth spaces to a more suitable location in the exhibit hall.
Cancellation / Downgrade Refund Schedule
Received in writing September 19, 2022 – March 15, 2023:
- Cancellations will be refunded minus an administrative fee equal to 25% of the contracted booth/meeting space price.
- Downgrades will be refunded the difference in cost, less a 25% administrative fee applied to the difference in cost between the original booth and the downgraded booth.
Received in writing March 15, 2023, and later:
- Companies whose booth cancellation form or booth downgrade is received on or after March 15, 2023, will forfeit any refund.
- Exhibitors who fail to attend forfeit the entire booth fee.
The Total Store Expo was easily the most influential trade show that I've attended. Many of the most important companies for our industry were represented at the show, and I met with several of the top decision-makers. Just a few months after the show, we have already received orders from a few of the companies that we met at Total Store Expo. Just make sure to put in the time required to send personalized emails to each of the companies you wish to meet, as preparation is key to a successful show.
Portland Bee Balm
August 12-14, 2023
San Diego, CA
Don’t be left out of the biggest, most productive drug, food, and mass market event of the year!