Booth Space Cancellation & Downgrade
All booth cancellations and requests to downgrade contracted booth and meeting space must be submitted in writing. Exhibitors who are unable to occupy and use the contracted exhibit space should forward a completed “Booth Cancellation Form“ or letter to the NACDS Exhibits Department. Cancellation form or letters may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon Cancellation, all complimentary and paid registrations will be canceled. Paid registrations will be subject to the cancellation and refund schedule outlined in Section I, #4, “Individual Cancellations and Substitutions” of the Rules & Regulations.
- Exhibitors opting to relocate their presence into a shared booth more than seven (7) days after contacting their original booth will be considered a booth downgrade and will be subject to the applicable schedule and associated fees.
- NACDS reserves the right to invoice Exhibitor the cancellation/downgrade fee balance in the event booth payments made are less than the fee amount. Exhibitor’s ability to participate in future NACDS events may be impacted due to unpaid cancellation/downgrade fees.
- Upon booth downgrade, Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment will be reduced in accordance with the exhibitor’s new booth size. Exhibitors will be required to pay for previously complimentary registrations at the appropriate rate.
- NACDS reserves the right to relocate downgraded booth spaces to a more suitable location in the exhibit hall.
Cancellation / Downgrade Refund Schedule
Received in writing September 18, 2023 – March 1, 2024:
- Cancellations will be refunded minus an administrative fee equal to 25% of the contracted booth/meeting space price.
- Downgrades will be refunded the difference in cost, less a 25% administrative fee applied to the difference in cost between the original booth and the downgraded booth.
Received in writing March 2, 2024, and later:
- Companies whose booth cancellation form or booth downgrade is received on or after March 2, 2024, will forfeit any refund.
- Exhibitors who fail to attend forfeit the entire booth fee.