The NACDS Total Store Expo is the industry’s largest gathering of its most influential leaders. It is a combination of both strategic and tactical business meetings between existing and new trading partners and is attended by industry decision makers. It will give you and your company a unique opportunity to gain new insights into today’s evolving marketplace and set your course for the future.
The Total Store Expo format includes a formal business program featuring business experts and renowned speakers. The Expo also includes a variety of Insight Sessions which features industry experts and panels on some of today’s most important issues. Some sessions offer CE credit for pharmacists. These sessions are followed by meetings between retailers and exhibitors in the exhibit hall.
Purchase A Booth
Booth fee includes one complimentary registrant per 100 square feet purchased.
Retail Advisory Board Membership & Conferences Subcommittee
- Richard A. Wellinger, The Emerson Group, Subcommittee Chairman
- Richard A. Cognetti, Jr., Kinney Drugs, Inc.
- Steve Crellin, FGX International
- Scott R. Emerson, The Emerson Group
- Robert Golden, 3M
- Christopher J. Guida, Bayer Consumer Health
- Joe Hartsig, Walgreen Co.
- Blair A. Logan, L’Oreal USA
- Catherine Magistrelli, Wakefern Food Corp./ShopRite
- Amy McAnarney, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- John Peine, Target
- William W. Renz, Rite Aid Corporation
- Brian Sappington, Coca-Cola
- Herb Smith, E.&J. Gallo Winery
- Tim Tillia, American Greetings Corporation
- Maisha Webster, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Michael Yacullo, Perrigo Company
Retail Advisory Board Education Resources & Communications Subcommittee
- Dennis Belcastro, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Subcommittee Chairman
- Lynette Ackley, Meijer, Inc.
- Brent Cotten, The Hershey Company
- Shannon Curtin, Coty Consumer Beauty
- Michael Cvrlje, Time Inc. Retail
- Tim Erdle, Thrifty White Pharmacy
- Katherine Kellerman, SC Johnson
- Michael Ridenour, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Judy Sansone, CVS Health
- Perry Sansone, Helen of Troy
- John Sullivan, Kao USA, Inc.
- Tony True, Pharmavite
- Jeffrey Z. Williams, Nielsen