When and Where?
Saturday, August 24, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Exhibit Hall C
Retail companies: Buyers/category managers and other product decision-makers from drug stores, supermarkets, club stores, mass merchants, convenience, dollar and specialty retail.
Exhibitors: Any manufacturer or service provider that is new to NACDS conferences or presenting a new product, service, or technology at the NACDS Total Store Expo is eligible to participate.
Who Is Eligible To Participate?
Companies new to NACDS conferences and previous exhibitors that have a new product launch within the year.
- NACDS is solely responsible for booking these appointments.
- Retail buyers will have their own table; exhibitors move around based on the schedule provided.
- Appointments last ten minutes. There are two minutes between appointments to relocate.
- There is only ONE schedule per COMPANY for exhibitors.
- Two registered exhibit individuals per company may participate.
- There is no cost for this program.
- You MUST be an exhibitor to participate; you cannot be in the Meet the Market program without purchasing a booth.
You are not automatically signed up for this program. Completing the form:
- Your Main Representative MUST be a registered attendee. This person will be the sole contact for the program.
- Your product categories determine appointment matches, pay close attention to them and make sure they are the closest match for your product.