NACDS has created an Online Press Room for Total Store Expo Exhibitors to announce their new products and other appropriate news related to their company’s participation.
For information regarding the Online Press Room, please contact the NACDS Media Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACDS offers bins – free of charge – for registered industry trade media outlets to display their print publications on the trade show floor at the Total Store Expo.
Following approval through the NACDS Media Relations Department, publications are initially dispersed into a reserved bin for each approved media outlet, and replenished throughout the trade show by the onsite logistics company, Freeman. Unauthorized publications will be removed and discarded.
Hotel Room Publication Drops
Industry trade media outlets have an opportunity to distribute their publication(s) to the hotel rooms of retailer and/or supplier registrants during the NACDS Total Store Expo. ALL publication “drops” must be approved by NACDS in advance.
This service, which is provided by the individual hotels, does have fees associated. These fees are set by the hotels, not by NACDS, and are subject to change.
Exhibit Booth Publication Drops
Industry trade media outlets have an opportunity to distribute their publication(s) at exhibit booths during NACDS Total Store Expo. ALL publication “drops” must be approved by NACDS in advance.
This service, which is provided by the NACDS logistics company, Freeman, does have fees associated. These fees are set by Freeman, not by NACDS, and are subject to change.
Personal video recordings and/or audio recordings are not permitted during any portion of the NACDS Total Store Expo.
Still photography is permitted by conference-registered journalists, but may not disrupt the programming or interfere with the NACDS official photographer’s coverage of the events.
Media registration provides access to the following activities during the NACDS Total Store Expo*
- Access to the NACDS Total Store Expo Online Press Room
- Media Briefing
- Exhibit Hall Floor (during show hours of operation only)
- Business Programs
- Insight Sessions
- Evening Receptions
Members of the media should contact Chris Krese, NACDS Senior Vice President of Marketing, Communications, and Media Relations at (703) 837-4650 or email@example.com to register for the NACDS Total Store Expo (TSE). Media should not register directly on the website.
* Media registrants should review the Schedule for events that are not open to members of the media. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Media Eligibility Requirements
Who Is Eligible For Media Credentials?
- Journalists who publish original editorial news content
- Journalists with media identification (such as accredited press pass or official media outlet-issued credential)
- Journalists must be able to provide examples of their work, preferably with bylines, that represent the type of news coverage they expect to generate at Total Store Expo
- Freelance journalists must provide a letter of assignment from a qualified publication or media outlet in addition to the items listed above
Who Is Not Eligible For Media Credentials?
- Financial or industry analysts
- Industry representatives
- Staff or freelancers representing non-media websites and/or for-profit company websites that do not have independent editorial staff
- Publishers, executive staff, sales representatives, advertising, marketing and public relations personnel associated with books, magazines, broadcast outlets, websites or other media outlets
- Writers, editors or contributors to single-sponsor publications, including in-house or industry publications or websites
- Personnel who attend to represent their company’s exhibit booth at the show (individuals who work in the exhibit booth must register as exhibitors. Dual registration is not allowed.)
- Representatives of organizations that produce publications, videos and/or other media intended for internal use, marketing, advertising, financial analysis or public relations purposes