The NACDS Total Store Expo is open to the trade only. To attend as a non-member buyer, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company. Only companies which operate verifiable brick and mortar retail stores or a qualified consumer e-commerce website are eligible to attend as Chain/Retailer Buyers. All other buyers please refer to the Associate Purchasing information under Registration Fees above.
Please provide TWO forms of company and ONE form of employee identification. (Please note that acceptable employee identification must be provided for each registrant.) We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
If you attended the 2016 NACDS Total Store Expo as a buyer, you are most likely pre-qualified; however NACDS reserves the right to disqualify and cancel as warranted any registrant, regardless of past attendance.
ACCEPTABLE COMPANY IDENTIFICATION INCLUDES AT LEAST TWO OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Active web site address through which company business can be validated
- Several recent invoices from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity
- Appropriate Yellow Pages listing
- Store/commercial lease indicating type of business
- Resale tax certificate for industry-related business
- Photograph of your store front
- Mail order companies to provide catalog
- Manufacturer representatives (multi-line) should refer to the Manufacturer Representatives/Broker policy on the Exhibitor Registration page.
- Wholesalers, importers, & exporters should register as Associate Purchasing above and provide samples of printed material (brochures, catalogs, etc.) that show product selection & inventory
ACCEPTABLE EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION INCLUDES AT LEAST ONE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Personalized, imprinted business card
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee's and company's name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee's name